12.11.2009

happy belated birthday!


So, I wasn't going to put one of these up because I was supposed to SEE Natalie on her birthday. But then my car died (battery fried, jumper cables destroyed), and Mike and I ended up staying in Provo. :(

So, I'd like to wish my "little" now-17-year-old sister a late but still very
HaPpY bIrThDaY
for all the world to see! Or, at least, whoever reads this.

I love you Nat!

PS - Does she have longer eyelashes me? We've come to our own conclusions (I'm not actually asking, just pointing out her delicious lashes).
PSS - That boy is not her boyfriend, simply her date to winter dance. And, I must say, that outfit we picked out for her was pretty incredible.

4 comments:

Bart and Michelle said...

Happy Birthday to Natalie! Is she really 17?!?! Where has the time gone?!? :) Missy, I'm so excited for you next week! I hope your day goes as smooth and wonderful as planned! :)

Natalie said...

oohhhh goodness. really? haha the halloween picture?? haha oh man I love you :)

p.s. I definitely DO NOT have better lashes than you haha love :)

Anonymous said...

We're so sorry M & M had to miss the Birthday party. We had a fun time!

I can't believe Nat is 17 either!

Love you,

Dad

Lizzie said...

Um what, Natalie is 17?!? Weird. Remember when we were 17?!?! Time flies.

I missed you on Saturday. I can't wait to hear about the Shower.