12.02.2009

FOR RENT!

This is the only picture I have of my sweet apartment. It's beautiful, clean inside and out, and my contract NEEDS TO SELL! If you know any girls in the Provo/Orem area looking for a great apartment full of great girls, please tell them I'm selling my contract. It includes:
  • 2 shared bedrooms
  • 3 bathrooms
  • large living room/kitchen area
  • front and back porch
  • private parking underneath
  • local and efficient management
  • 2 blocks from campus
  • in a "Condo Row" ward
  • winter contract ONLY (they can extend if they want, but I'm only selling the winter part which is hard to come by)
Have any girl you know is looking for an apartment contact me: missmelissaj@gmail.com . Thanks!

(And SORRY I have resorted to such desperate measures to sell...)

No comments: