10.23.2009

iheartannapage.


M&M December 2008

Mike and I took engagement pictures today! We went to lunch with Anna and Jonathan (Johnathan?) before the shoot to lessen the potential awkwardness of smiling and kissing for people we had never met. We had a blast! For some reason it made the wedding seem...a lot closer. That's good and bad considering the huge amount of school work I have to have done before it all happens. I can't wait to see how they turned out. Hopefully we'll find one good enough to send out with the invitations...

7 comments:

Caitlin said...

YAY!!! YAY YAY YAY! I can't wait!!!

Becca said...

Yay!! I love Anna Page! :)

I can't wait to see them/what you wore/how adorable you are.

PS It's Jonathan. You were right.

love!

Shan said...

Fun, fun, fun!!! I'm so excited to see how they turn out!

Preethi said...

Yaaaaaaay. :) I can't wait to see them. I will be stalking Anna's blog (as if I don't already).

Lizzie said...

Fun, I loved taking engagement pictures! Will she post them on the internet so I can see them? I MUST see them!

jenny said...

Missy! I am so excited for youuuuu. I want to see pictures very badly. Miss you dear.

Britt said...

I can't wait to see you and Mike being all lovey dovey and attractive!