6.29.2009

Palo Alto

This past weekend was super fun because I was able to "deliver a table" to Ty and Becca's new apartment in Palo Alto with my mom.  I put "deliver a table" in quotes because while we loved helping with the table, we really just wanted to visit California.  We had a great time hanging out with Tyler, exploring the town, eating delicious fish, shopping, and trying Pinkberry's new swirl (coconut & passion fruit, brilliant).  We can't wait to go back and we are so excited Ty and Becca will be close enough to see more often!

3 comments:

Lizzie said...

Woohoo! Cali is awesome. Remember NEWPORT!?! I am craving California for some reason right now. But alas, Cali is not on our travel itinerary in the foreseeable future. Enjoy it for me.

Becca said...

Yay!! :)

ty said...

Thank you guys soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much :) and Amen about being closer to home...