8.06.2008

Procrastinating.

So I was planning on writing this little thing right before taking my last test of the summer, but unfortunately the upload thingy wasn't working so I am doing it post-test.  I just wanted to share my love of these little bars with everyone.  They are a bit pricey but they are an entire meal in one bar.  This is not a joke, they contain: peanut butter, raw unheated buddy bee honey (whatever that means), milk protein, egg protein, rice protein, dried whole food powders (sunflower seed, sesame seed, flax seed, rice bran, rose-hip, orange, lemon, grapefruit, tomato, apple, bell pepper, papaya, mango, black cherry, cranberry, fig, alfalfa, celery, spinach, parsley, mint, kelp, dulse), olive oil, sunflower seed oil, sesame seed oil, pumpkin seed oil, almond oil, and rice bran oil.  More than half the ingredients are totally organic.  Anyway, I know it sounds disgusting with all that stuff in there, but after the second bar you'll be hooked.  Lizzie I think you would particularly like these...they are very yummy and full of good stuff to help you run faster or longer or something.  Anyway...I am going to do math.  Okay bye.

2 comments:

Lizzie said...

What?! Wow! I MUST try these. Where does one purchase these? I'll look for them at Whole Foods today.

jenniferhoiyin said...

Oooh I have to agree, these sound fabulous. They're on my list.