8.06.2008

The Final Stretch


So, if you take a look at the above picture (and consider the title of this post) you will probably wonder, "But, who on earth is she racing against in this final stretch?"  Kids, I'm racing myself.  And trust me...that makes life a whole lot more stressful!

Summer term is wrapping up and I have a test to take tomorrow (that's the least of my worries).  I still need to figure out where I'm going to be living in the fall (stay in my current apartment?  learn Italian?), what classes I'm going to take (do I apply to architecture school this December or next?  DO I REALLY WANT TO GO TO ARCHITECTURE SCHOOL?), figure out what my final show is going to be like (I know it's in March, but its the culminating project of my entire career at BYU), and make some other big, big decisions.  Oh and I expect to have some fun in my final year here, so lets add that to the mix.  

But, while it looks like I'm complaining, what I'm really trying to say is that I'M ALMOST DONE WITH MY UNDERGRAD!  Can you believe it?  I really, really can't.  It seems like just yesterday Stu was sitting on his porch playing the banjo and everyone in King Henry thought that Tyler and I were dating.  I hope this post isn't too premature, I just needed to announce my excitement publicly.  

2 comments:

Lizzie said...

HURRAY! You are so close! I love when you finally can see light at the end of the BYU tunnel. I'm working on my last class and I'm so happy about it. Your final show is going to be amazing, I just know it. And YES - go to architecture school - BACK EAST! :)

jenniferhoiyin said...

Yeah! You're almost there. It's such a relief and I won't lie, also scary, when it's all over. You'll be so proud of yourself, I'm sure there's lots of other who are proud of you.