5.29.2008

Thanks again, Bob.

Robert Marshall is a pretty funny guy.  He is also very wise.  But today he was being really really funny.  He said some things that I thought I should share with you.

"That's when The Gods kick back and eat their grapes and say, 'Good job.  That world is gonna be okay.'"

"Get prepared to spend your life being annoyed with yourself."

Both of these quotes came up while he was critiquing some pretty bad paintings from our class.  The first was talking about some of the very few good things going on in front of us.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

How funny - I was just blog hoppin' and got to you through Rebecca Warthen (Johnson) and noticed your blog about Robert Marshall. He's my Uncle - my dad's brother. He's a pretty awesome guy. Anyway, just wanted to share my "small world" moment.