4.22.2008

Thanks, Bob.



Autumn Arabesque 
© Robert Marshall


Tonight as I pursued a random train of thought I came across a devotional talk given by one of my art professors, Robert Marshall, in 2003.  The entire talk is beautiful, but I found one thing to be particularly so:

"Bless yourself with quiet, uninterrupted, reflective moments when you can reaffirm how very fortunate you are and how beautiful life is.  Many times there is so much pressure in the quest to accomplish that we forget to value the need for meditative moments--and yet they are essential.  Protect them."

That's just what I needed to hear.  

Thanks, Bob.


1 comment:

t.t.turner said...

So fun to see you at the Good Morning Maxfield concert Tuesday! You're darling, and I'll keep stalking you through your blog, okay? :)