3.22.2008

The Only Thing Better Than Hairpsray...

The long-awaited Hairspray party finally happened last night. Of course it was amazing. We had a full house and platters full of food to feed hungry sing-a-long attenders. Some of us dressed up, as noted below, and we had a blast. The only thing I regret is that I didn't have time to make my hair overwhelmingly huge.



Awkward. We couldn't really get the camera to work and this caught me a little off-guard.



Ben is trying to be Corny Collins...and he looks a little goofy.



Rachel is Penny. Obviously.



Hairspray!



Her hair is huge but in a different way.



Jane (Amber), Bekah (Tracy), Rachel (Penny), Me (unspecified character), Natalie (not dressed up)



Beautiful Hairspray sing-a-long ladies!


2 comments:

t.t.turner said...

Found your blog through Ty & Becca. You're so cute! And the Hairspray party... you are my hero. Ben is Taylor's cousin - small world! Pretty much your links are all the bookmarks on my browser, so good job!

Lizzie said...

This looks like a rockin' party. I am sorry to say that I've never seen Hairspray!